Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A super date night

What a super date me and my rascally boy had last night. He got loads of compliments on his awesome outfit he picked out. Really stood out from the crowd.

Alvin & the Chipmunks was a fun movie to watch. I mostly love to watch my boy watch the movies though. I love his facials and laughter. It really warms my heart.


Then out to a Turkish restaurant after yum yum.


When I got home I couldn't wait to make his 'working pants' as he calls them with the material he picked out yesterday.

I stayed up and finished them and lay them next to his bed so he had a lovely surprise in the morning.

He completely designed these himself told me what he wanted yesterday and picked construction material so they really are 'working pants'. Oh but of course he needs a working shirt too!!! To match!!! Yet another pocket.

My boy is a major pocket lover.


I think they turned out quite funky.

Little rascally girl didn't miss out she got spotty shorts.

Really hard not to get an action shot with this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment