Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh my

I've showed a couple of figs from our tree in a previous post, but this far beats that picture.

Oh a few days of neglect and holding off on picking and eating and look what we've got.

Oh my Oh my I am a lucky lady; That's rhubarb too in the background for some reason our rhubarb never goes a deep red like you see in the shops, they're still really yummy though. I love to make rhubarb crumble or rhubarb upside down cake.

Plus some beautiful roses from a friend for helping her out with some sewing of....

Yep garters garters and more garters.

She makes veils, does beading on wedding dresses and all sorts of things and had her first time at a bridal expo, so these garters were a to buy on the day thing. She just needed me to join and overlock them as her overlocker had a heart attack.


I finished my other dress for the dress shop last night. I really am slow at it I guess I find other things to do like read great blogs, wash up, clean up, iron yadda yadda yadda you get it right?

It's hard to show the true green colour it's between a flash and no flash shot.
My rascally boy is so super excited he couldn't fall asleep last night.
You see we're going on a date!

Yes just me and my special little mate. He is starting prep next week, so I wanted to do something really fun with just the two of us before this monumentous milestone occurs.
Our plans are to see Alvin and the Chipmunks -The squeakual then get a bite to eat for dinner. He was so cute yesterday he told me to stop talking about our date because he's just getting too excited!! So please stop mummy! So cute we can't wait. He's picked out his outfit and tried it on twice yesterday and once already this morning.
Ha ha I've just found the 'add another image' button when posting photos. I've been doing one at a time previously! So slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment