Thursday, May 19, 2011

Since I've been gone

HELLO....It's been a little while since I've posted on my blog, although I have been regularly reading my blog roll.



Well since I've been gone our number 3 child arrived and we are so happy to have another little girl. She is just such so precious and adorable, we named her Eloise and she weighed in at 6 pound 9 oz 4 days before the due date.


(4 days old)



She is now 2 months and is fast growing especially in those edible cheeks of hers. Mr 7 and Miss 2 are really loving having a new baby girl to stroke and love, she really couldn't fit in any better if we tried it's like she's always been here.


So I seem to have my hands a bit fuller these day and sewing was put on hold for a couple months but I am back into it full swing and look forward to sharing my projects again.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ash, she is beautiful! Glad to see you back in blogland too!

    ReplyDelete