Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whats old is new

I didn't get any before pictures of the old unfortunately, I was in too much of a hurry to get started (gosh that doesnt sound like me!)


These orange long winter pants for the little rascally girl were made out of an old jumper of mine that was too small for me.


It was a knitted 3/4 sleeve sweater so as knitted is hemmed it creates a flared look which I was thrilled about, a bit of crochet lace I had lying around and tada they're done. Quick as!
It makes me so happy to see an old favourite of mine new again!
These are the rascally boys new pajama pants they were dads old boxers & you know what it's like for a boy to be wearing something just like daddys!!!
Because my boy is such a pocket man I sewed an old pajama pocket of dads onto his boxers. He it so over the moon about them & wants to wear them every night!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic - I love upcycling (I think that is the word?) things. Those littl orange flares will look very sweet! Can't beat a pair of flares on little legs :)

    ReplyDelete