Monday, February 15, 2010

It's all ahappening

What a fun fun weekend we've had.

Playing at the best park I've ever seen!


Digging for worms


All my Dresses are now finished and will be going to the dressshop tomorrow! Woohoo! (Still can't believe someone like my dresses enough to want them in there shop!)


I did this dress in one afternoon (quickest make yet!) And it's my absolute favourite. If it was for me I'd probably make it a bit longer but this is all the material I had left and really wanted to use it. Some people like it short though right?

Rag Rug is now a rug hat for my little beautiful rascally girl, hehe I started the rag rug off too tight so it coiled straight away but my hubby and I thought a hat would be perfect and look too cute. Little girls hats are all too small now so it's all fallen into place. I would still like to do a rug though that will be after the hat. Now I know not to do it soo tight maybe it will work for me!


If anyone's reading this... have you tried a rag rug? Any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment