Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dresses & sweet little flowers

I've been a very busy lady lately. First and foremost being mummy & wife plus sewing madly trying very hard to finish dresses for a dress shop. I thought if I made 3 of each of the 2 styles then that would be a very good start.
So here is what I've done so far .... This is the first style. I'll show the 2nd in a future post.
The doily on the blue dress I found at an op shop for $1.50 it was bright white so I dyed it with tea so it would match the rest of the crochet trim.
My mother inlaw has been busy crocheting doilies and pretty little flowers for my dresses.



Aren't they gorgeous!



Thought I would also show my absolutely adorable little rascally girl in the cutest outfit ever! Made by my talented mum for a christmas gift. I just have to have get this pattern!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment