Monday, November 29, 2010

Sewing projects

I have a couple of projects I can't wait to get going on, hopefully this week!
A new ironing board cover, as you can see mine is a bit sad looking.
Who would have thought I would be so excited about making a new ironing board cover! It is something that I use alot though and is nearly always in my sight. I can't wait to add my own touch to it, as the cover it has was how I bought it. I think I'll use this material.And some heatproof wadding, I think the brand was Insul Bright?These next two are for our dogs bed (in desperate need of a cover), the colour for the left material didn't show up too well it is a sage green colour. The fluffy material on the right I will probably cut into circles and sew randomly on.This next one is going to be my much needed apron.
I have an old apron I use which was given to me from my mother in law but is so thin it's about to rip in many places. My mum gave me this material which is very retro, 70's bright orange with white stripes. I'm only going to do a basic apron copied from my old one, but should be fun. I've been wanting to do this project for ages.

That's my upcoming week! I hope I can finish at least one!

No comments:

Post a Comment