Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick quick sew

I've been keeping an eye out for just this pattern.
Bought it yesterday. Made it today.

As soon as my little rascally girl went down for her morning nap, it was straight to the sewing machine for me.
I haven't made anything with sleeves yet- they've scared me a little, so as this top has sleeves I was a bit excited to finally give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised, these ones are not as hard as I first thought.
While sitting sewing this was the beautiful view that would refresh me everytime I'd look up. It's a real inside pottering day today as it's overcast and raining on and off.

I finished this top in just over an hour, just as my little girl started stirring.
She has good timing.
I will definately be doing more of these I am really impressed with the easy breezy pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment